Key Children & Families Social Care Documents
If you would like to receive a paper copy, or would like to request any Social Care Department public information in another format, please contact (01978) 292950 for further information.
- Social Services Annual Director's Report
- Pledge to our looked after children
- National Well-being Statement (external link)
- All Wales Child Protection Procedures (external link)
- All Wales Protocol on Missing Children (external link)
- United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child (external link)
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 (external link)
- Wrexham’s Children and Young People’s Commissioning Strategy
Pledge to our looked after children
This pledge of promises is to all Wrexham’s young people in care and has been written with the young people’s care council.
The pledge sets out the expectations to Wrexham County Borough Council to provide a high level of provision of care, support and opportunities for children and young people.